Adventures with Adam, Erin, Corbin & Eliza
Oh my goodness! SUCH cuteness! Clara loves her little wheelbarrow too! How was the first week of school for you?
Nice wheelbarrow Corbin!Everyone needs a wheelbarrow to do serious helping.
Way to start 'em young, guys!
I'm glad to see you're following the training regiment I prescribed when you were here visiting. Just let me know when he's passed his TMFYWP (two mountain farm youth worker program) entrance exam, and send him on over. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! SUCH cuteness! Clara loves her little wheelbarrow too! How was the first week of school for you?
Nice wheelbarrow Corbin!
Everyone needs a wheelbarrow to do serious helping.
Way to start 'em young, guys!
I'm glad to see you're following the training regiment I prescribed when you were here visiting. Just let me know when he's passed his TMFYWP (two mountain farm youth worker program) entrance exam, and send him on over.
:)
Post a Comment