Tuesday, April 21, 2009

sunny days and heat

This face just makes everything worth it!

It's been gorgeous and warm these last two days. We got outside a little but Corbin is fighting something. He has had a high fever and not been feeling good. He is much better today but last night he was one unhappy little guy. It's so sad when you can see it in their eyes. He was feeling ok to go outside and play for a little while yesterday. And today a little more. I don't know if he is just teething or has a virus but it made me nervous for his first real fever. Hopefully he is on the mend.






"Um mom, there is no water in this glass. You tricked me and I don't like it!"





Mmm... love.

4 comments:

Kat said...

ahhhh!(as in just had a refreshing swallow of beverage) he looks so much like both of you---magic! erin-adam fusion in a soft box. get better soon!

Sweet Mess said...

Nice hat~ I like those frogs! That last picture is my favorite one. Hope you feel better Corbin!

Helen said...

Don't you love these beautiful days?! We took Lily outside too. Hehe. I hope the sun lasts. Babies + sunny days = awesome mix! Glad to see Corbin is feeling better. :)

Meghan said...

Wow, Corbin is a dead ringer for Neal in that last picture! Looks like a nice way to spend those brief sunny days! Hope he starts feeling better soon!