Wow. It's way different in there. Looks good. Trim will make it look great. But who knows when that will happen.
Everything probably needs another coat. I've got enough red to do a second coat tomorrow morning. But I'm out of "Shell Flower." I'll have to get more tomorrow afternoon, as I'm busy during the day.
There hasn't really been much in the way of fumes; Erin and Dweezil should be fine when they get back.
I decided that's what we'll call it until it's born and it gets an actual name. Some say Critter, some say Bug. We say Dweezil. It works.
Yeah, paint. I did a second coat of red this morning, though I forgot to do the cat door part. I'll pick up some more yellow this afternoon to finish up.
5 comments:
Wow. It's way different in there. Looks good. Trim will make it look great. But who knows when that will happen.
Everything probably needs another coat. I've got enough red to do a second coat tomorrow morning. But I'm out of "Shell Flower." I'll have to get more tomorrow afternoon, as I'm busy during the day.
There hasn't really been much in the way of fumes; Erin and Dweezil should be fine when they get back.
Dweezil...nice. You either found my note or you just have impeccably good taste in baby names.
Paint looks awesome!
I decided that's what we'll call it until it's born and it gets an actual name. Some say Critter, some say Bug. We say Dweezil. It works.
Yeah, paint. I did a second coat of red this morning, though I forgot to do the cat door part. I'll pick up some more yellow this afternoon to finish up.
Laters.
You realize that we will have to call the baby "Dweezil Monger" right? Paint job looks great!
Yeah. Dweezil Monger. Same initials as Daddy.
Wait! Will I stop being a Dude Monger and start being a Daddy Monger?
If so, I'm not sure how I feel about that. Maybe I'll be Daddy Monger to some and Dude to others. Or just D. Monger. That solves it.
Post a Comment