That is the sound of a heart beat beating 150 times per minute...of a baby inside of me! Yes, I am excited to announce to the cyber-world that I am pregnant! Adam and I are super excited! I am almost 12 weeks along, or 3 months. It will be due around June 24th. Perfect timing for school to be done :-) We will keep you informed with all the exciting growth and changes.
4 comments:
Well even though I already knew about my future niece or nephew, let me be the first to congratulate you two in cyberspace! I'm soooooo excited! :)
Woohoo! By this time next year I will be flush with 3 new nieces and/or nephews. Excellent, I can't wait!
SO WONDERFUL!!! I'm very happy for you. You're about 3 weeks ahead of me. :) :)
And the Million dollar question - WHERE ARE THE BELLY SHOTS?!?! (photos that is). Super psyched to be a "long distance" auntie!!
Post a Comment