Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Who's next???

Who will be next to get married? Who will be the first to first to have kids? What will our next milestones be? I went home to NH the other weekend for Sabe and Tom's wedding. It was a solo weekend. So this is Adventures of Erin! Another close friend gets married. Another amazingly creative and beautiful wedding. I love how my friends and I seem to have been able to have some of the most beautiful, unique, traditional, non-traditional, and fun weddings that I have ever been to. I wonder what will be next.

It was my first time back in NH in the fall since I left in Sept. of '97. Nine years ago! The weekend was a perfect fall weekend. Bright blue skies, cold crisp air, warm days, brilliant colors, and good times. I felt more homesick for NH than I have for a very long time. And yet, I love where I live now. I felt the struggle with loving where you came from and loving where you have gone. I think I love the memories from home and I know that living in NH wouldn't bring back those memories. Memories of family and friends and fun times. My 10 year high school reunion is this spring. I think that Sabe and I will make the treks from the NW to NH to reminisce our high school glory days. Think of what we have done in the 10 years since. Adam and I just had our 9 year (dating) anniversary yesterday. Nine years I have lived out here. Crazy...anyways... I have some pictures from Sabe and Tom's wedding. Enjoy!

Don't they look dashing in their rehearsal dinner wear! And boy was it cold!

We spent a very cold night getting our beauty sleep in a cabin on some back road in Weare. Good question!

Sabe looked so gorgeous in her grandmother's 1950's ball gown! A blushing bride in RED!!!

The fall colors, red dress, green grass, and blue skies were such amazing combinations.

Don't my parents look cute! Dad I love the hat!

Our beautiful mothers! Wow!

Mother and daughter. An important day for both of them!


As I said in my toast, I feel responsible for Sabe and Tom getting back together for the final time. Sabe did move out to Bellingham to live with me and Tom just happened to live in Seattle :-)
What a view from the dance floor!

My dad and placed 3rd in a crazy game of croquet. Adam would have been proud!

High school buddies!

Check out those boots!

And last but not least the grade A tree in Andover. Pretty Amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin,

The pictures were beautiful and Sabe was gorgeous.

Hope to see you at the reunion.

Danielle