Ahhh Brindzi...How can you resist that face? Yep. Life with Brindzi is good. She is adapting to our world quite well. We have taken her all kinds of places around Bham. And have been trying to introduce her to as many people and situations as we can. Little children seem quite drawn to her. They hang on her, pull her ears, give her hugs, and she happily obliges. Our friend recently asked if we thought people came up to her and asked to pet her more than other dogs. As a proud new parent, of course I wanted to say "yes!" because she is so beautiful and wonderful but I really didn't know. I have never owned a dog so I am not sure how many people come up and pet people with Dogs... I know they like puppies but she is almost out of her puppy phase. I like to think that Adam and I are just really good dog parents and picked the perfect , cutest , most well behaved dog out there...But who really knows.

Here are some pics of our new family member. I still think we took more of Gryffin when we got him but we didn't have a website back then to share with all...We just tortured friends and family with our Gryffin album. Adam says, I just tortured them :-)
Adam is almost ready to admit that he loves her...I think the just doesn't want to admit it. What do you think?

Lounging on the grass at Neal's soccer game.

Brindzi love to play fetch...She just doesn't like to bring it back all the time or gets bored and we are left hanging.

Brindzi on top of the world near Mt. Baker. She is ready to take on the world!

Yum! Brindzi kisses...Even Adam isn't as adverse them now!

Lean and Tall. She has some really interesting coloring around her shoulders and rear area. Who knows where it came from... But people say its quite striking.
No comments:
Post a Comment