Last year we had almost no snow, so for us, this snow is a nice welcome! I know almost everywhere else in the country is sick of the snow but I LOVE it! Yesterday we were teased as it snowed wet snow all day with no accumulation. Then this morning, we woke up to this....
Then it just continued to snow big wet flakes all day! Started the day off right with blueberry pancakes then off to our friends to sled on their big dead end hill. When we arrived back home, we had 6 inches and it just kept coming!
![]() |
| Bamboo forts. |
![]() |
| sledding with our friends and neighbors. |
| snow fort in progress. |
No school for anyone tomorrow! I love snow days. Mostly because we have so much fun playing in it that we get little else done. So tomorrow will be a nice day to catch up on what we didn't get done today. AND, hopefully play a little more. At the end of the day we had over 9 inches of snow! The kids will sleep well tonight!








No comments:
Post a Comment