Yep, blogging has been few and far between these days. It seems to be a theme of some other blogging friends too. I just don't know how to fit it all in. My friend Kelcey, who can be found here, mentioned the other day about using fast, quick, simple ways of updating people through Facebook and Instagram. I feel similar. It seems to be easy to post a quick picture without coming here to write a full post. I know I could be more succinct but it's still one more step.
So anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am still here and not gone totally. The kids are really tough right now. I am tired and have some tough issues at school. Adam is stressed by school this year. I know we will get through it. Kindergarten is going well though. And pre-school too. It's home that is tough.
We went to the Pumpkin Patch this past weekend. Here are a few of my favorites.








1 comment:
what sweet pictures!
miss you
kat
Post a Comment