Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good morning.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

It's crazy how many days of snow we're getting this winter. I'm guessing by your 8:43 AM post that you didn't go to school today.

We got about an inch here last night, but it looks like enough of it will melt for me to ride my bike to school at noon.

Anonymous said...

Yay snow day!

We have had a lot of snow. I keep forgetting that since we were gone during December when so much was here.

I wouldn't mind if this was the end of it.

Anonymous said...

This is craziness. Absolute craziness, I tell you.

Meghan said...

I can't even begin to explain how much I hate the snow, and how it renders Seattle Metro completely useless. I waited for an hour and a half for my bus, which never came (I ended up getting a ride from a nice guy who took pity on me and a couple others). We had maybe half an inch of snow. Where was my bus!!!??? BOOOOOOOOOO! And, it was all gone by the time I got home, so I didn't even get to play! Okay, end rant.

Anonymous said...

I guess that's part of the reason subways were invented.

What does your work do if you can't make it in? Anything? Does it cost you a vacation day?

Brindzi and I played for a half hour or so. I love snow! But I am ready for it to stop for the year.