Saturday, September 22, 2007

Busy September

Wow. September has been busy! We flew right into school, literally. I flew into Bellingham from Ohio and went straight into meetings for school and it hasn't stopped since. October looks wide open...

We did get a chance to get out and hike on Labor Day weekend. We put Brindzi to work with her cool pack! She loves it and she can carry all our lunch and water.

Dogs on top of the world!


Wow! Our guest book tree from our wedding arrived this summer. And it was worth the wait. Sabe did an amazing job on it! We just got it framed and WOW! Thanks Sabe!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

September has been more than busy. It's been excruciatingly jam-packed. And the last week will be the worst (and best, sort of). Birthday, They Might Be Giants, Open House, Mariners, Port Townsend Film Festival, at least two or maybe three trips to and from Seattle. Oh, and work every day. Good god.

If I never post again it's because I keeled over from activity overload in the last week of September, 2007.