Internet!

Edith and Aung head to their new digs, hand built by Paul and me

Monkeys

U-Haul sucks. Helpers don't.

Boxes

Jerry, master appliance mover

Helpers Jill, Paul, Mark, Nikki, Julie, and Jerry, minus Kevin and Becky. Thanks!
Moving sucks less with great friends!

Grandpa Dan turns 90! And we spend less Jed and Dani for less time than we spend driving to see them. Grandma Lowmiller also turned 90, but we don't have a picture. Grandparents are old! Grandparents are cool! Yay grandparents!

Another room has new floors and new paint! This is the TV room, with a very light beige and brown accent walls. And the floors were much more flat in this room. I used a little bit of leveling compound around the edges. It turned out much nicer than our practice room. Suh-weet!

We survived another
Ski to Sea. We did better than last year! But I didn't. I'm a fast classic skier, but apparently a much slower skate skier. Anyway. Bold!
1 comment:
Here's Neal and Mom at Grandma's 90th birthday
Post a Comment