Erin says I have to.
The snow is all melted. We had a good run. Actually, all the ridiculousness made last week the longest four-day week ever, and I'm actually glad to have a somewhat ordinary week again. Except for the reschedule of our winded-out-but-not-winded-out Christmas concert. Someday life will be normal again. And then it will probably snow again.
We've been out on the new skate skis a couple of times, on the dog-friendly trail. Skate skis are fast, even when you're not good on them! And we brought Brindzi's new dog pack. She loves it, though we learned some things:
I want to ride my bicycle.
Our soccer team is on an epic nine-game winning streak, including an easy win over our rivals Sterling FC last Sunday. But don't tell anyone. You'll jinx us.
Only about 70 days until the Mariners' season starts.
And I let Brindzi on the futon. Sigh.
The snow is all melted. We had a good run. Actually, all the ridiculousness made last week the longest four-day week ever, and I'm actually glad to have a somewhat ordinary week again. Except for the reschedule of our winded-out-but-not-winded-out Christmas concert. Someday life will be normal again. And then it will probably snow again.
We've been out on the new skate skis a couple of times, on the dog-friendly trail. Skate skis are fast, even when you're not good on them! And we brought Brindzi's new dog pack. She loves it, though we learned some things:
- Do not put crackers in the dog pack.
- Do not put soft, squishy cheese in the dog pack.
- Do not put the camera in the same pocket as the soft, squishy cheese...in the dog pack.
I want to ride my bicycle.
Our soccer team is on an epic nine-game winning streak, including an easy win over our rivals Sterling FC last Sunday. But don't tell anyone. You'll jinx us.
Only about 70 days until the Mariners' season starts.
And I let Brindzi on the futon. Sigh.



No comments:
Post a Comment